TERMS OF ENGAGEMENT
By paying Weberium and getting into a working relationship you hereby agree to our terms of services listed below.
SERVICE LEVEL AGREEMENT
Weberium offers a 100% Satisfaction on all our services. Weberium will continue to work with you providing you with work till you are satisfied or the project is completed.
Our unlimited revisions policy is to make sure that you are 100% satisfied.
We do not stop our revisions until you are completely satisfied with your design (number of revisions will be according to your package).
OUR REVISION POLICY
The allotted number of revisions is based on your selected package and you can demand as much revisions as stated in your package details. We focus on providing the best services to our customers and will continue revising until your needs is met. You are not liable to pay additional price if the design concepts are not changed. You will have your revised design in 48 hours.
TURN AROUND TIME
Weberium has 48-72-hour turnaround time for most design services. This is not the complete time from start to finish for a project, only the turnaround time for a single iteration of a design stage (logo or website). Depending on the kind of service the time required for revisions could be a minimum of 48 hours to 72 hours, this time means 2 working days, For example:
Orders placed or Revisions Requested on a Monday will be delivered by Wednesday.
Orders placed or Revisions Requested on a Friday will be delivered by end of day Tuesday.
Refund Policy / Money Back Guarantee
Weberium offers a Money Back Guarantee on design services. Customers can claim their money paid for the service back in case of dissatisfaction.
All refund requests will be fulfilled as per the following arrangement:
You make a refund request when the initial concepts are offered. However, once you approve or request changes in the initial designs, the refund offer becomes void and refund request will not be entertained.
If request for refund is made before the delivery of initial design concepts, then you would be eligible for Full Refund (less 10% service & processing fee).
If request for refund is made within 48 hours, you would be eligible for 66% refund (less 10% service & processing fee).
If request for refund is made between 48- 120 hours of the initial design delivery, you would be eligible 33% refund (less 10% service & processing fee).
Weberium Refund Policy will be Void if;
- You have chosen a special or a custom package.
- The primary design concept (for any service) has been approved.
- You have demanded revisions beyond the initial design concepts (logo or website).
- The designs (logo or website) have been finalized.
- The website has been designed, developed and deployed live.
- The company has not been contacted for more than 2 weeks without notice. No refund request will be entertained if you have not taken any action on your order for 2 weeks after placing your order. However, if you want to reactivate your order, you will be charged a certain fee depending on your project.
- If the project placed on hold upon customer request, the refund will be voided.
- Company’s policies, or policy, has been violated.
- Other company or designer has been approached for the same project.
- The creative brief is lacking in required information from the client end.
- A complete design change has been demanded and provided.
- The business is closing or changing name or business.
- Reasons such as ‘change of mind’, ‘disagreement with partner’ or other reasons that do not pertain to the service provided will not be subject to refund under any circumstances.
- Once a client has accepted multiple sets of revisions (for any service), refund will not be applicable.
- No refund request will be entertained after 120 hours of your initial design delivery, however since we believe in 100% customer satisfaction you`re encouraged to contact us in case of any concern.
- For video animation packages no refund request will be entertained after the designing of the storyboard.
- All refund requests should be communicated to the support department. Weberium, based on the violation of your user agreement reserves the right to approve/disapprove your request on an individual case to case basis.
- Services not related to design services are not eligible for refunds under any circumstances. They are not covered under our 100% money back guarantee. If such a service is acquired as part of a Package Deal of any kind, they cannot be used to request a refund on the entire package. Examples of such services are as follows:
- Website & Emails Hosting Services.
- Website SSL Certificates
- Website Domain Purchase.
- Website Maintenance Plans.
- Website SEO Plans.
- Social Media Marketing
- Google AdWords Campaigns
For services that are not covered under the 100% refund policy in case of dissatisfaction Weberium management after review the project may choose to offer a partial refund to the client.
How to claim your Refund:
To assure your refund request is approved, please make sure you meet the following requirements
Claim your refund specifying your concern by contacting us via any of the following three modes:
- Dialing our number +1 213 263 6980 and speak with your respective Project Manager to initiate a refund.
- Live Chat. start a chat on our website and speak with a representative to initiate a refund.
- Sending us an Email to your Project Manager to initiate a refund.
- Once your refund request is received we will try to resolve your concern by virtue of our revision policy immediately or else will email you a refund request approval from our refund department. After the refund, your rights to the said product would be obtained by Weberium and you would not be able to use any version of the design. Let us also specify that:
- Since the rights of that product would now be transferred to the Weberium, you agree that you will have no right (direct or indirect) to use any response or other content, work product or media, nor will you have any ownership interest in or to the same.
- The refund approval will be at discretion of The Weberium Management.
- Management's decision on the matter will be final.
QUALITY ASSURANCE POLICY
In order to provide you the desired satisfaction, our designers don't deviate from the specifications provided by you in the order form. The designs are created after a thorough research which ensures the design quality and uniqueness.
- The complete order will be sent to the mentioned account on the date stated on Order Confirmation as well as a confirmation email will also be sent.
- The turnaround time will be according to the package, the minimum time required is 2 business days.
- Complete delivery time Website orders will be provided once the initial scope of work has been approved by client.
- Websites will only be made live once all dues have been cleared. Under no condition a website will be made live if there are any kind of dues outstanding.
- In case of an urgent or rush order, contact our customer support team.
DESIGN RIGHTS & OWNERSHIP
All finalized Designs provided by Weberium are done so on a written request of finalization by the client and upon finalization the client receives all the final core files of the logo/website and owns 100% of all rights to ownership of the said design.
- Client shall own the final the Final Design provided by Weberium in all its entirety.
- All ownership rights of the said finalized design will belong to the client 100%.
- The Client is free to use the finalized design at their discretion.
- Client shall not, however, own any materials, media or other content generated during any revision cycles leading up to the Final Product.
CONTENT CREATION & POPULATION
Weberium will not be responsible for creating or populating content (e.g. text/Images) into the website, unless purchased exclusively otherwise. In which case:
Weberium will populate the website with content created for the client
- The content/text for the website will be created specifically for the customer's website.
- Weberium will populate the website with images.
- Weberium will acquire stock imagery for client from stock photo websites for the purposes of building the website leading up to the final product.
- Images will be purchased upon approval from the client.
- Weberium will not be responsible in any way, shape or form, for any similarities between images used on the site that may or may not resemble other websites.
- Weberium will populate the website with some of the client’s products and product details for the client in good faith. However:
- Product images and product details will be provided by the client for all their products and product variations
- The data will be provided to Weberium in an .CSV or .XLS file by the client.
- In case of client providing the images and the products for their website, Weberium will only upload a certain number and if the quantity increase above a certain number, data population charges may apply.
N.D.A. & REPUTATION MANGEMENT POLICY
- Weberium, does not share the customer information with regarding their project or contact details with anyone. The client's person and project information is kept confidential at all points.
- Once the project is completed successfully. Both parties Weberium and The Client agree not to intentionally defame or otherwise disparage the other with respect to matters arising after project completion.
- Once the project is completed successfully. Each Party agrees to refrain from (and Weberium shall take reasonable steps to cause its officers and directors to refrain from), either directly or indirectly, hereafter making any defamatory comments of any type or nature whatsoever to anyone about the Client (and in the case of the Company, its employees, officers, directors, agents, consultants, affiliates, investors or business partners).
Weberium keeps the records of finalized designs so that in case of any misplaced order, you will be provided the exact file (charges may apply).
Our Customer Support Team is present in the office Monday - Friday 10 AM to 6 PM EST to answer all of your concerns and queries over the phone. All other queries after business hours need to be emailed by the customer and will be picked up the next working day.
TECHNICAL SUPPORT POLICY
Weberium is primarily a design service and design consultancy provider. We will design and develop the services that the client needs. On occasions our packages and services purchased will include technical aspects to help the client with their websites and emails. Weberium will provide the client with the basic information regarding those services and the settings required to make those services works. Weberium will not be responsible for providing detailed trainings or installations of said services on the Customer's end. Such services may include but not limited to:
- Website Deployment
- Weberium will deploy the website for the customer on a Hosting server provided by the customer or purchased through us.
- Hosting Service provided by Weberium is a free service in some packages provided to the client as an added feature without any cost. If not part of the package it needs to be purchased from a Third Party Service provider either by the customer or through Weberium.
- A Hosting server provided by the customer (purchased from a Third Party)
- In the event the website is hosted on third party webserver purchased by the customer, Weberium will not be held responsible for any kind of server or hosting related issues.o In the event the website is hosted on third party webserver purchased by the customer, Weberium will not be held responsible for any kind of server or hosting related issues.
- A Hosting server provided by the customer (purchased from a Third Party)
- In the event the website is hosted on third party webserver purchased by the customer, Weberium will not be held responsible for any kind of server or hosting related issues.
- Service Level Agreement (SLA)
- There is no ongoing Service Level Agreement (SLA) between client and Weberium in terms of technical assistance or service outage, unless purchased separately as an ongoing maintenance service for an additional charge.
Website Content Management System (CMS: Content Management System)
- Weberium will provide the customer with a user manual to use the Website CMS (Content Management System).
- Weberium will not be responsible for training the client in the said Website CMS (Content Management System).
- Weberium will be providing the customer with the necessary settings and information to install the emails on their end.
- Weberium will not be responsible for installing said emails onto the customer end.
- Weberium will not be responsible for providing technical support or assistance in troubleshooting errors on email usage as all our emails are on open servers and accessible by all service providers.
Weberium will not be held responsible in any way for customer's failure to execute, install or learn the usage of above said services on their end, as the responsibilities for those lie on the customer's end.
- YOU agree that Weberium is not liable for any correspondence from email address (es) other than the ones followed by our own domain i.e. weberium.com or/and any toll free number that is not mentioned on our website.
- We only take responsibility of any communication through email address (es) under our own domain name or/and via toll free number i.e. already mentioned on Weberium website.
- Weberium will not be held responsible for any damages, issues or delays caused due to contacts made through means of communication not mentioned above.